TESTING AND COMMISSIONING
Our knowledge of High Voltage Substation and Generation design allows us to develop testing and maintenance programs to suit the client’s requirements for efficient and reliable operation of their electrical equipment.
We have expertise with start-ups, testing, initial operation, and commissioning of new units and with major modifications to existing technologies.
We can keep your project on track:
- Develop turnover packages and initial testing programs
- Coordinate and witness construction, preoperational, functional, startup, and commissioning testing
- Train your startup and operating personnel
- Coordinate final turnover package
RCMT's testing and commissioning capabilities include:
- Commissioning QA Manual
- Commissioning Procedures
- Commissioning Management
- Energization procedures
- Protection systems
- Control systems
- Telecom and SCADA systems
- GIS/AIS switchgear
- Low Voltage AC and DC Systems
- Medium voltage switchgear
- Extra-High Voltage and High Voltage Transformers
- Capacitor Banks
RCMT has performed commissioning services for clients worldwide.